Sunday, January 27, 2013

DATE NIGHT

It is a rare occasion that Travis and I have this little monster all by himself. Last weekend, Mimsy offered to keep the princess for an evening, and I'm so glad we took her up on her offer. We had a super fun date night with our little man. Dinner in Georgetown followed by arcade games and bowling. It was seriously so much fun and a breath of fresh air to be able to give Colby our undivided attention. Definitely need to make sure this happens with both of our kiddos more often. :)
Look who got a SPARE! :)
apparently my bowling skills are a bit rusty....I was confident that I could beat Travis, but I let myself down...rats! 
I will leave you with this photography gem that Travis took....apparently he's a better bowler than me as well as a better action photographer. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment