Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sick Baby :(


We have a sick, sick baby at home today. :(
Cami came down with a fever yesterday morning and it's only gotten worse since then. I decided to take her to see a doctor even though I knew it was probably just a virus. I think that Colby's ear infection nightmares have scarred this momma just a little bit. 
Ears and lungs were clear, our big girl weighs 18 pounds 15 ounces, she looks absolutely miserable, but for now there's not too much we can do other than keep a close eye on her. 
I think this is one of the hardest parts of being a mommy...just feeling helpless. 
The sweet doctor said that on average the fever will last 2-3 days, so hopefully after today or tomorrow our little princess will start feeling better. 
Of course, as soon as we got home I gave Cami some pink Tylenol and pink Benadryl and shortly after she threw up pink ALL OVER her crib. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment