Sunday, February 3, 2013

SURPRISE!!!

I LOVE surprises!!! Last weekend we went to a little surprise party for my Auntie Lisa's 50th birthday! It was so much fun (even though we had a sickly baby). We got to see my cousin's adorable new house, do a little wine tasting for her wedding, and eat BASKIN ROBBINS ice cream birthday cake for dessert! YUM!!! (my grandparent's owned the Baskin Robbins in Temple when we were little, so it just brings back the best memories....we spent SO much time in there!!) Colby's favorite parts were the fountain in the back yard (he was soaked 5 minutes after we got there), the hard wood floors that made his voice even louder than normal, and the noise makers. Thank goodness for my dad and the park down the street!!
Colby teaching Macey how to play with trucks

No comments:

Post a Comment