Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter at the Farm

Egg dyeing, hay riding, flower picking, Easter nest making, egg hunting, BBQ eating, family felowshipping = Easter at the Farm
I love it!!! 
 our sweet May babies!!
perfect wrap-up to the most wonderful weekend of the year! 

This was the first year that Colby could listen to the story and ask questions about Jesus' death and resurrection. I can't say that he really understands it, but to be honest, I don't either. Thanks to bible studies and small group discussions over the past 5 or 6 years, I have learned so much about God's overwhelming love for us...I have a deeper knowledge, but I will never fully understand it all. I have so many unanswered questions, but one thing that I do know is that Jesus defeated the grave. He's alive and because of him we too can have eternal life with our heavenly father. Praise the Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment