Monday, April 15, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Schubert

I love weddings!!! I especially love my cousins' weddings!! :)
Last weekend my cousin, Brittany, got married in Kyle, Texas. Colby was the ring bearer/sign carrier, so he got to wear the most adorable toddler tuxedo I've ever seen!!! Poor Cami had a terrible virus, so daddy had to stay home with her, but Colby and I made the most of it. (although we missed having them there with us!!)
The wedding was so beautiful and perfect. I took like 271 pictures, so this is narrowing them down. Have I mentioned that I love weddings??!?
 rehearsal :)
Thank goodness Pops was there, because I had NO clue how to put on a tux!
Macey family picture (my grandfather's side of the family)
Zinsmeyer family picture (my grandmother's side)
 Colby definitely had a huge crush on the precious flower girl, Kylie
 golf ball cake balls!!
It's a sweet tradition for my grandmother to have handkerchiefs made for all of the girls in the wedding as well as the mothers and grandmothers 
 Brittany had guests sign puzzle pieces instead of a guest book and she had fans with crossword puzzles on one side and the wedding program on the other side
 I have to say....Colby was the life of the party!
 Baby Hudson had enough...
Congratulations Brittany and Andrew!!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment