Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 4, 5, and 6 in Hermosa Beach!

After 2 days of Disney, we were ready to relax a little bit. My mom rented the cutest little beach cottage with a great fenced in patio for the kids to play in. The weather was COOL and beautiful (I could have used some long sleeves) and we really just enjoyed the views, walking along the strand, the beach, bikes, Doug and Elyse, and Pete. :)
My mom and I both got a stomach bug which put a little damper on things, but by our last full day, we were up for hitting Manhattan Beach to see the aquarium, do a little shopping, and go to the famous Manhattan Beach Creamery. They make homemade ice cream sandwiches that looked AMAZING! It's probably a good thing that my tummy was still too wobbly for me to want one at the time. I could go for one right now though...
The boys got to do a little golfing on Travis' last day in California
Adios Cali!! Hopefully we'll see you again SOON!!!
Thanks mom and dad for an awesome family vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment