Sunday, December 9, 2012

A new Blog Chapter....


It's out with the old (marybethandtravis.blogspot.com) and in with the new (colbyandcam.blogspot.com). I guess after 4 1/2 years and tens of thousands of pictures I was bound to run out of free space at some point. It's funny to think back to the beginning of our first blog. We were still pretty newlywed, no plans of kids in the near future, just livin' it up with our friends. Pretty much everything has changed since then. :) Our life is CRAZY, beautiful, flawed, busy, fun, exciting, chaotic and did I mention CRAZY? We have learned along the way that God's plan is bigger than ours. No matter how much we try to fight it, he knows where we need to be. I pretty much have to remind myself of that EVERY single morning. 
I'm so thankful for a place to document the big and small events in our life...even if it means creating a whole new blog. :) I'm getting pretty good at going with the flow. So here we go!!
I'll start with some of my favorite family session pictures that Lindsay Rosenbaum took of us a few weeks ago. Family pictures are my favorite. I will cherish them forever!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog!!!!! Welcome to the "ran out of space, let's get a new blog" club!

    ReplyDelete