Sunday, December 23, 2012

Trendy Tots and More

I really wish I was as talented as some of my friends are. :) Lisa Lindemann was my brother's age in high school. She has a shop on Etsy where she sells custom monogrammed kids clothing. She sent us precious outfits when Camryn was born, we got Thanksgiving outfits from her in November, and this week in the mail we received the sweetest package from her....Christmas outfits!!! I LOVE this sweet onesie for Camryn and the adorable truck shirt for Colby. They are just perfect. We got them just in time for Christmas at my parents house, so of course I had to get a few pictures before we left our house of these two cuties in their "Trendy tots and more" outfits. THANK YOU Lisa!!! (the tutu was a gift from Hope and Holly right after they found out I was having a girl a year ago!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment