Sunday, December 16, 2012

Book Exchange

This year for November (yes, I'm a few weeks late on this, but the pics were too cute not to post) supper  club we had our 3rd Annual Children's book exchange Christmas Party! The Armstrongs hosted and threw a fun spin on it by making it a PAJAMA party with gingerbread house building and ornament making (Thanks to our "big girl" art teachers). 
We had SO MUCH fun with these amazing friends and precious kiddos. These nights are my favorite. 
me and my little Santa Baby
 Reagan, Colby, Brooks and Harper in the trampoline- this cracks me up!!!
 Camryn- 6 1/2 months, Tucker- 7 months, Abigail- 7 1/2 months
 And Kinley- 11 months! :)
I would say that these 4 will be trouble some day, but I think they may actually be the laid back babies of the group.
 THESE guys are going to be the trouble makers! :)
 Ready for book exchange
Missing Abigail (already in bed), Tucker and Grace (where were they?!??)
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these kids!!!
Thank you Jenna Mae for Colby's new book, The Goodnight Train
and thank you Landyn for Camryn's precious and soft hungry little caterpillar book!! 

Next Month- ADULTS ONLY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment