Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Shower for Brittany

Yesterday, Cami and I helped to host a Christmas shower for my cousin, Brittany. It was so fun! We had it at Debbie's house, which is GORGEOUSLY decorated for Christmas. Most of the people at the shower came from out of town, so it was wonderful to see everyone, especially some of our new baby cousins!! :)
Jayci was a great babysitter and helper. She fed Camryn, played with her, and toted her around like a babydoll...and Camryn loved it! :)
I love these pictures with my Mamaw
Lots of our ZMZ ranch family came up from D'Hanis, Hondo, San Antonio and Boerne and Carol came down from Dallas. 
Hunter and Augie were definitely troopers coming up for the shower. It was so wonderful to see those happy boys!!
I think Brittany and Andrew are definitely all set for Christmas. Now they just need to move into their new house so they can decorate!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment